Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Twitter will now display view counts for all videos, including ads
Dec 11, 2017 by Tim Peterson
For videos that brands post organically and also run as ads, Twitter will show the combined organic and paid view counts.
- Knowing your audience better is your competitive advantage: A case study
Dec 11, 2017 by Kristopher Jones
Sometimes, the key to increasing ROI is not to expand your targeting, but to refine it. Columnist Kristopher Jones shares a case study where hyper-targeted advertising based on detailed customer personas produced award-winning results.
- Ideation inspiration: 5 ways to brainstorm great ideas for blog content
Dec 11, 2017 by Megan Krause
Does it seem that your creative well has run dry? Columnist Megan Krause shares tips and tools to help get the wheels turning and generate fresh ideas for your blog content.
- Holiday marketing tips from a holiday shopper
Dec 11, 2017 by Amy Bishop
How can you stand out from your competitors during what is predicted to be a record-breaking holiday shopping season? Columnist Amy Bishop shares some advice for retailers.
- Act fast! SMX West Super Early Bird rates end Saturday night!
Dec 11, 2017 by Marketing Land
Your search for actionable SEM and SEO tactics is over. Join thousands of search marketers at the largest search marketing conference on the West Coast: SMX West, March 13-15, 2018, in San Jose, California. Rates increase at the end of this week!
- Google Manufacturer Center for product data expands scope, launches API
Dec 11, 2017 by Ginny Marvin
A new API, more countries and knowledge panel visibility give brands more incentive to use Google’s product data management tool.
Recent Headlines From MarTech Today, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Marketing Technology:
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
Learn More About Our MarTech Events
Learn More About Our SMX Events